Miliblog offers a market place whereby like-minded enthusiasts are invited to advertise items or events of a military nature, such as military vehicles, militaria, vehicle spare parts, models, wargaming supplies and similar items and events relating to the wartime home front. These may be private individuals or related businesses offering supplies or services that match the theme of Miliblog.
However, there are terms and conditions to adverting on Miliblog that advertisers must be aware of. By submitting an advertisement to Miliblog, the advertiser consents that they have fully understood these terms and conditions and therefore any advertisement placed will be in full compliance with them.
1. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own checks and investigations to satisfy themselves as to the authenticity, accuracy or title to goods of any item or service advertised on Miliblog before purchasing them. Prospective buyers are advised to check any rules and regulations that may or may not be apparent when considering purchasing goods or services from outside the UK. Miliblog and it’s employees do not accept any liability whatsoever, either actual or implied, for losses incurred as a result of fraud.
2. Miliblog and it’s employees do not accept any liability whatsoever, either actual or implied, for any goods or services advertised on the website.
3. Miliblog and it’s employees do not accept any liability whatsoever, either actual or implied, for goods or services purchased from advertisements on Miliblog website that prove to be faulty or defective or for any accidental damage that is caused.
4. Any contract entered into to buy goods or services from advertisers on Miliblog is a contractural agreement purely between the two parties, the buyer and the seller. As such Miliblog cannot be held responsible or liable for any such contractural relationships and/or any losses incurred.
5. Any event advertised on Miliblog has been taken in good faith and we would advise anyone planning to attend the event, to check with the event organisers prior to setting out to the event, that the event is still taking place and has not been cancelled or changed to an alternative date or location. Miliblog accepts no liability for any expenses incurred in journeying to any event advertised that has subsequently been cancelled, moved, postponed or changed.
The Nature of The Advertisement
1. Miliblog reserves the right to refuse any advertisement that is not in the nature of the website, without any explanation and without any reimbursement of any fees paid across, or for any consequential loss or damage incurred as a result of the advertisement being withdrawn.
2. Miliblog reserves the right to refuse any advertisement of an unsuitable or inappropriate content.
3. Miliblog reserves the right to refuse any advertisement for a vehicle or item that may have weapons or ammunition that has not been deactivated.
4. Miliblog identifies a Trade Advertiser as any individual, group or business, either full or part-time, engaged in the buying and selling of military vehicles, militaria, vehicle spare parts, models, wargaming supplies and similar items and events relating to the wartime home front. We reserve the right to amend the status of any Private Advertiser to Trade Advertiser status.
5. Payments for any advertisement are made via PAYPAL facility, and all payments must be received in advance and in full before any advertisement is listed on the website.
6. Miliblog reserves the right to remove any advertisement where payments have subsequently been reversed by PAYPAL and Miliblog accepts no responsibility for any consequential loss or damage incurred as a result of the advertisement being withdrawn.
7. While we will accept advertisements relating to Third Reich or Nazi items, we will not accept any advertisement relating to a political or racial nature or any items relating to the Holocaust. We reserve the right to remove any advertisement that may include any of these items and Miliblog accepts no responsibility for any consequential loss or damage incurred as a result of the advertisement being withdrawn.
8. It is the responsibility of any party placing an advertisement on Miliblog to check their advertisement for content and to notify Miliblog accordingly.
9. The commencement date of any advertisement placed will be deemed to start from the date the advertisement first appears on the website. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that all advertisements are published on the website as quickly as possible. However, we accept no responsibility for the contractural period of the actual appearance on the website in the event of the website being unavailable for whatever reason.
10. While we will endeavour that the website is fully available, we cannot be held responsible for the website being unavailable for whatever reason that is out of our control.
11. Once an item advertised on Miliblog is sold, the advertiser may contact Miliblog via email or in writing to inform us. The advertisement may then be removed from the For Sale section and placed in the Sold category. In doing so, the advertiser’s details will be removed to prevent further telephone calls or emails being sent to them. Miliblog reserves the right to include any sold items under the Sold category to illustrate to other potential advertisers items that have successfully been sold using the classified section of the website.
Note:- Miliblog is owned by a UK based limited company and as such comes under the jurisdiction of English Law.
Tips for a successful advertisement:-
Good clear photographs in .jpeg format
Concise details of the vehicle/item for sale, avoiding text speak
Full name and contact details rather than nicknames